Amy over at The Finer Things in Life is having an internet challenge. Declutter 730 things in the 365 days of 2010.
- real trash doesn't count.
- food doesn't count
- magazines - they are trash, and do not count
- toys, well little bitty McDonald type toys - don't count unless it is in groups of 10. (I doubt I have too many of these anymore.)
- I need to rid myself of this stuff responsibly - goodwill, Church rummage sale, pass on to a new home.
- Clothing counts, but it can't be the bulk of the count - things need to go also!
So MUCH LESS IN and LOTS OUT will be my mantra!
I am really excited to see how this changes the feel of my home. I grew up in a house that
What about you? Why do you keep buying stuff that is really just clutter?