My Followers are the Greatest! I just love them!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

South Side Farmers Market

Last year about this time I was chomping at the bit. I couldn't wait to shopping. Yes, shopping but not a Walmart - at my local South Side Farmers Market. You can read about my adventure at my other site - The Rock Spot. I checked and the following is still true.

South Side Market is on Warsaw Street between Rudisill and Pontiac. The hours are from 7am -1am on Saturdays in the summer.


Well it is a new year and once again I am chomping at the bit. I want to get my garden started, but it is supposed to snow tomorrow! I had to turn my furnace back on today - my family was screaming they were cold. What a bunch of wimps! It was a balmy 64degrees in here.

The Rock Spot: South Side Farmers Market#links

0 comments:

Post a Comment