My Followers are the Greatest! I just love them!

Friday, November 20, 2009

7 Quick Takes Friday vol 2


I love the thought of the randomness this quick take can go. This week my theme is thanksgiving of course in honor of Thanksgiving.


1. I am so very thankful for my husband. He works very long and hard hours with a lot of stress so that we want for nothing. He is a strong and faithful Catholic man who tries each day to be holy. He is the love of my life and even though it is not all sweetness and perfection I wouldn't trade him for anything.


2. My living children. Dougie, Cassie, Katie, Tessa, Josh, Joe, Ellie and Sylvia. They give meaning and purpose to my days and my life. Each one is special and unique. My granddaughter Sophia whom I love so much some days it makes my heart hurt.


3. My babies in heaven. Especially Luke. I miss him but I know that he is perfectly happy with God in heaven. I know that he and my other babies I never met are interceding for the rest of us.


4. I am thankful for my Catholic faith. I know that it was an incredible gift that I was born into this faith. I love so many things about it. I am especially thankful for the Eucharist and Reconcilliation. God is so good.


5. I am thankful for books. In them I have learned and grown, escaped and found myself. I love nothing more than to find a new book to read that grabs me and holds my interest to the end. Religious books are what do that now.


6. I am thankful for health and wealth, clean running water, electricity, a home, a car, education, plethora of food and food choices.


7. I am thankful for my friends, old and new. The ones that have known me forever, and the ones that I am just now opening my heart to. I am thankful for the joy, love and diversity they have brought to my life.


I am so blessed, this list is only the tip of the iceberg.
Linked to Conversion Diary's 7 Quick Takes Friday head over there to read some amazing posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment