My Followers are the Greatest! I just love them!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!! #HSOUL Gets Its Own Newspaper!!


That's right - now you can subscribe to a newspaper that is all things 
Hearth and Soul Hop! 

It is called the #hsoul Daily and it is a newspaper built from all the articles, blog posts, videos and photos shared on Twitter using the hashtag: #hsoul.

Not familiar with the term hashtag? I wasn't either until recently. It is a twitter tool in which a term is used to gather different topics. For instance if you are interested in real food topics you would search the hashtag #realfood. 
If you want to know what people are saying about Obama then you would use #obama.

I realize not everyone twitters and tweets - you don't need to in order to get the new #hsoul Daily - follow this link and sign up to get email updates. Super dee dooper easy!!

If you are a linker - see if your post is there - each day a new group will be added, so if your post was tweeted two days ago it would have been in yesterdays (if we had this yesterday!)

Share the link with your friends who aren't into blogging and carnivals - this will take them directly to all the great Hearth and Soul Hop posts in a great newspaper form!

So check out the #hsoul Daily and tell me what you think!!!

Linked to EKat's Kitchen's Friday Potluck #8
and Ann Kroekers Food on Fridays 

7 comments:

  1. Not only do I not whistle, I don't twitter. I do however get email, and have subscribed! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! What a great way to put it all together in one place. I'm subscribed as well.

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!!! I've seen a few of these, and I can't wait to try my own! Thanks for sharing at Friday Potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super..Following on twitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo awesome stuff! This will make it so much easier for me to parse through the gazillion entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I excited to see how this helps promote the wonderful links we get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the new newspaper!! I've subscribed and am looking forward to the upcoming issues!

    ReplyDelete