What is the Hearth and Soul Blog Hop you ask?? It is the Blog Hop Formerly Known as Two for Tuesdays! The 4 Bloggers who co-host this amazing hop came together and changed the name so that it is more who we are.
That means a group of Real Food bloggers have grouped together to share links and recipes across the web with their readers! Here is where you will find all the information about the Two For Tuesdays Blog Hop!
Two for Tuesdays began at Alex from A Moderate Life's site. It began as a day to link up one (or two) of your blog posts that featured REAL FOOD.
What is REAL food, you ask?
REAL food is homemade.
REAL food is from scratch.
REAL food has recognizable ingredients.
REAL food is made from traditional ingredients.
REAL food is food you make with your own hands...from food grown, milled, raised by you or by people (not machines).
Think family farmer.
Think farmer's market.
Think REAL.Think: slow food, traditional food, hand-prepared food, nourishing food...food that is NOT processed....food that doesn't come from a package...food that your great-grandmother would have made and eaten.
Your post can have recipes, anecdotes, stories, photos, reviews...anything you blogged about featuring REAL food.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT REAL FOOD IS FOOD MADE WITH LOVE!
Important info on how this Blog Hop Works:
- This hop is on Tuesdays and the posting with a Linky Tools thumbnail url linker will be up the night before for those blogs who want to get a head start.
- Visitors are asked to use the Linky Tools link at the bottom of the page to upload up to two recipes or a recipe and a variation.
- All recipes should be “real food” or contain healthful ingredients.
- You can put up two separate links if necessary, and they can be new recipes or archived ones.
- You can also share any good real foods preparation tips or information.
- If you wish to use a thumbnail that would be awesome, but you do not have to use one to put up a link. Just to clarify that older posts to YOU are new posts to others who are reading your blog for the first time, so please feel free to link up to ANY of your posts that you haven’t yet shared to a wider audience. This will give you the ability to capitalize on ALL your previous hard work!
- Please leave a comment after your link and place a link back to the blog carnival on your website. (super important step)
You can use the blog carnival badge included here to promote your link. We will twitter all entries and stumble them as well and we ask you to do the same for the carnival host.
When linking, please link directly to your blog post URL and not to your Blog URL. (another super important step!)
Grab one of the badges below and add it to your blog, and to you are all set!
ButteredPoweredBike @Rendering Lard