Couscous and Consciousness and Chaya @ Chaya's Comfy Cook Blog two fabulous bloggers who are a great addition to the Team! So along with our new hostesses and Alex @ A Moderate Life, Dr. Laura @ Who Is Laura and I, we have teamed up to bring you this fantastic Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop, which is on the first Thursday of each month.
How do you play along? It is super dee dooper simple!
Tackle a Bittman recipe yourself, write a blog post about it, and come back here and link up your post to the Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop! Don’t have a blog? No problem – just come back and leave a comment telling us which recipe you tackled, any modifications you made, and how it turned out.
Now for the necessary part - the rules. They are simple especially if you are familiar with hops.
Rules for linking:
- Please use your best blog hop etiquette when linking. The rules are in place to help everyone have the best blog hop experience possible.
- If you are new to a blog carnival, or blog hop, it is very easy to learn how to join in the fun! Simply go to the blog post for that carnival and scroll down to the bottom where you will see a small box that will say, Your Next or Your link here. When you click on that link, you will be asked to enter the URL of your recipe or article.
- Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page. The linky may ask you to upload a photograph from your computer, then you click next and leave a comment on the blog hosts post.
- You will also be asked to place a link back to the blog host, which means, adding in the URL of the blog hop post which you can copy from your browser address bar and insert at the bottom of your post. You could also choose to place a blog badge into your post, which was explained below. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- *At least one host will visit each link before the next linky period opens, because this is personal for us…we want you to know that we appreciate that you’ve taken the time to create a post, add a link back to the hop, and add your link! We’ll be sure to acknowledge this with a comment and a tweet on Twitter (using hashtag #bittyhop).
- -One link per blog monthly on the Tackling Bittman Recipe Hop, please.
- -Must include a link back to one/any of the host sites (through worded link or badge) in individual post, not on sidebar…although we love having links on your page, as well (this benefits all of us). You will be sent a gentle reminder if no link is added to your post, we understand that sometimes people forget…but if it becomes a regular occurrence, (even though we don’t like to do it) your post may be removed. It’s just not fair to those who do take the time and show the grace to link back.
- -Linky will stay open from 5:00 AM the first Thursday of Every Month, to 11:59 pm the following Thursday (EST).
Thanks! http://www.amoderatelife.com/, Laura@WhoisLaura.com http://frugalcrunchychristy.blogspot.com/
Sue@ Couscous & Consciousness and Chaya @ Chaya's Comfy Cook Blog