Use my phone to take picture of things I need to know but don't have memorized.
My top 6 (plus) suggestions:
1. Take your kids photos when you are going out so that if (hopefully never) get lost you can just show the picture to the police so that you won't have to remember what he/she was wearing that day. They love to have their pictures taken so this is perfect. And if you have ever had to come up with what they are wearing in an emergency situation you will be so grateful for this tip.
2. Picture of the razor and refills my husband likes - I can't tell you how many times I have stood in front of the bajillion choices.
3. A picture of my printer cartridge so I buy the right ones!
4. Travel confirmation numbers - just take a picture of your computer screen and voila'.
5. A reminder of where I have parked - this is wonderful when you are in a big parking lot or in a big city.
6. Picture of poison ivy so I can be sure I am not touching it or attempting to forage it!
bonus - picture of Christmas/birthday gift possibilities. I think this would be a great way to let your sweetie know what you want (forward the picture to him/her).
If I was traveling abroad I would use it for things like the street my hotel is on, a picture of my passport, insurance card, and a current picture of myself and anyone traveling with me. Oh, and a copy of my itinerary.
Be careful not to put too much information in your phone in case it is lost or stolen and there would be the possibility of some less than honest person using it for evil gains.
Tell me how do you use your smart phone to make your life easier??