Amy Walker, who has a lovely blog The Cheap and Choosy nominated me for my very first blog award! WooHoo!! She thinks I am a Versatile Blogger! Thanks Amy!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
-I am a cradle Catholic and I am grateful everyday for the abundant gifts I have been given by God. Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Light.
-I have been married for almost 22 years to a wonderful man who is the father of my eight living children and ^^Luke^^ and my 4 babies we never met.
- If we were to play games you would want me as your partner - I am incredibly lucky, and killer at trivia games - my family says I am a fountain of useless knowledge.
-My passion (besides my God and my family) is Real Food. Nourishing Food. Wholesome Food full of nutrition I love to read about it, blog about it and to cook it. My kids call me crazy but I don't care!
- I am also known to throw a frozen pizza in the oven when life gets too crazy. I am not perfect and I don't even play a perfect person. I am on a journey and we are slowly baby-stepping our way to a healthier, crunchier more nutritious life.
- I could eat tomato and mayo sandwiches every meal during tomato season. That's right - tomatoes, mayo, Real Salt, and pepper on toast. To.Die.For.
-I am one of the Six Bloggers who host the Blog Hop Two For Tuesdays - this week is my first time and I am really excited. It is a great new Blog Hop where you can share a post or two about Real Food - you know:
REAL food is homemade.
REAL food is from scratch.
REAL food has recognizable ingredients.
REAL food is made from traditional ingredients.REAL food is food you make with your own hands...from food grown, milled, raised by you or by people (not machines)
3. Pass this award along to ten bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
My 10 Fab New Finds are as follows…
A Moderate Life
Health Food Lovers
From Farm to Market
Old School Self Reliance 101
My Domestic Church
Adventures in Mommyland
Plate by Plate